Project Translator, Performance Improvement and Finance, Advisory Services-Temporary Position
Today’s competitive business is all about making intelligent and informed decisions. As a Project Translator within Advisory Services, you will help make this happen. It implies that you will be using your language skills and knowledge to support EY colleagues from Advisory Services and more specifically, Performance Improvement and Finance team by providing written translation from the Azerbaijani language into Russian and vice versa.
With rapid growth across the area, we are looking for individuals in a wide range of focused areas. Although the position is temporary upon joining our team, you will be at the heart of high-profile professionals to build your reputation as a trusted business translator.
Your key responsibilities
You are likely to spend most of your time building relationships with our colleagues developing a keen understanding of their unique strengths and requirements. It is all about providing written translation and taking into account that all our clients’ needs are diverse, you will find yourself working on a diverse range of tasks.
· Providing written translation from Azerbaijani into Russian and from Russian into Azerbaijani to technical advisors
Skills and attributes for success
· Excellent written and verbal language skills ( Azerbaijani, Russian)
· University Diploma-preferably majoring in economics, business and other related fields
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong work ethics
· Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
To qualify for the role you must have
· Strong analytical skills
· Pro-active approach to project management
Ideally, you will also have
At least 1 year of working experience as a technical translator will be a plus
What we look for
We are looking for flexible professionals who have the ability to work in shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. You will need the strategic skills and executive presence to provide technical translation every time. If you are a team-player with strong communication skills and ready to pivot between familiar responsibilities and bold new initiatives, this role is definitely for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, a minimum of three weeks of vacation, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
The deadline for submission of applications is 30 January, 2018.
Type of Contract: Service (3-6 months)
Only successful candidates will be contacted.