• Ensure the Company at all times operate in compliance with all Carlsberg governance principles and legal requirements, whichever is the strictest.
• Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard assets of the organization.
• Develop and implement internal policies and procedures governing the activities of the internal audit.
• Develop and document the execution plan for each audit engagement.
• Report periodically to management on the work done and the result of audits
• Monitor the actions taken by management on the results of the audits.
• Develop and maintain the risk management processes.
• Manage relevant projects in the area of process and control.
• Maintain tracker and push project owners on agreed projects in other functions
• Higher economic education
• Experienced Auditor, Controller or Accountant with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
• Preferred background in Big 4 Audit companies or larger consulting company
• Must understand business fundamentals, a company’s basic operations and its business model.
• Have a strategic mind-set, always taking note of trends that have the potential to affect the company.
• Be honest, ethical and able to develop and maintain the trust and confidence of all constituents.
• Strong analytical skills including financial and business understanding.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to work with individuals, teams and management as well.
• Capability of identifying technology strategies that will help the organization maximize productivity and achieve cost savings.
• Deep understanding of internal control systems, business processes, workflow and communications.
• Advanced level of English.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com. Please mention position description in the subject of the email. Deadline is end of August.