Name of position: Tax Consultant/Compliance group (entry level)
Job start date: Immediately
Type of position: Full-time
Deloitte, one of Azerbaijan's leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax and legal, consulting and financial advisory services to many Azerbaijani as well as global clients.
Want to be part of a dedicated, energetic team? Want to work with professionals from tax, law and economics backgrounds whose goal is to offer comprehensive solutions to our clients? Take a look at the Deloitte Tax & Legal team.
There is a tax implication for almost every transaction a company undertakes, from trading to acquisition of business. Even the most sophisticated global companies often struggle with balancing compliance details and a long-term tax strategy. The tax specialists of Deloitte have the perspective to help companies understand both local and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
• High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
• Degree in Law, Economics, Finance and Accounting with academic excellence
• Advanced written and spoken Azeri, English and Russian
• Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and dynamic conditions
• Proven creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Ability to focus on client service and strive to exceed clients' expectations while remaining committed to Deloitte vision and objectives
• Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
- Accounting/bookkeeping services to clients including but not limited to the tasks below:
− Processing and assisting with payables and receivables;
− Managing fixed assets registers;
− Managing and processing salary and payment transactions;
− Analyzing accounting records;
− Analyzing current and past budgets;
− Prepare, examine, and analyze financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
− Preparation and filing tax returns and other mandatory reports to the state authorities;
− Assistance in preparation of tax/accounting policies of the clients;
− Liaising with the tax authorities, participation in tax audits of the clients.
− Knowledge of Azerbaijan taxation, accounting standards
− Experience in accounting, finance
− Knowledge of accounting software
− Postgraduate degree from a US or leading European University